We have the far greater gift and that is Jesus Christ.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2018-10-21
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Raul Sanchez
- Michael Krause
- 1 Peter 2:1-9, Isaiah 43:10, Acts 4:32-37 and Acts 5:1-11, Proverbs 6:6, Proverbs 30:11-14
- We have the far greater gift and that gift is Jesus Christ.
- We have not suffered as Jesus Christ did.
- The church of Jesus’ time rejected Him.
- The light of Jesus Christ does not cast a shadow, it casts light.
- We are to be the light of the world.
- When you are comfortable, what do you need Jesus for?
- Get out of your comfort zone so the power of God can move.
- When we make the choice to serve Jesus, that means we do not lean unto our own understanding.
- We are limited in our skills: Jesus supersedes all our skills.
- We have nothing to offer but Jesus has everything.
- Believe all of His Word, and the power of God moves.
- The Lord will give us the strength we need to carry out His Word just as He gives the ant the strength to carry an oak leaf.