The best way to start each day: Praising, Worshipping and Thanking the Lord.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2018-11-18
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Charlie Richardson
- Hebrews 1:1-5, Luke 10:25-37
- A wonderful way to start each day is praising and thanking the Lord.
- God is truly good in all things.
- Do you want to be one of the people of the world who lives day to day through troubles and turmoil and don’t have anyone to give you support and strength?
- Or do you want to be one of the ones who live with Christ in your heart and every single day you can wake up and be renewed in Christ?
- You make a mistake and you end up with it stuck with you for a long time.
- In Jesus Christ, you make a mistake and you beg forgiveness and He will give you that forgiveness and you can go forth with a clean slate every day.
- Sometimes you don’t want to love certain people in your lives.
- If you call upon the Lord and ask Him how to love those people, He shows you.
- It is a choice to love others and sometimes it does not feel good.
- Start the day in Jesus Christ and end the day in Jesus Christ.