It’s easier to humble yourself than to be humbled.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2018-12-02
- Jim Cannon
- Carrie Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Luke 4, Philippians 4:13, 1 Peter 5:1, James 4, Proverbs 3:5, 1 Corinthians 6:20
- Start the day in battle to walk with Jesus.
- The devil does not want us to stay close with Christ.
- Know Jesus Christ is true to His Word.
- We can conquer every demon that attacks us and go forward in the power of Jesus Christ.
- We need to stand up for Jesus Christ
- Praise Him, thank Him and love Him 24/7.
- Our nation came to be by battling for the truth in Jesus Christ. Now our nation fights for our feelings and what we want.
- Be humble and be willing to do what Jesus Christ asks of us.
- We need to strengthen ourselves in Jesus Christ.
- It’s easier to humble yourself than to have the Lord humble you.
- Being humble is not thinking highly about yourself.
- When you serve, you are not above anybody.