Jesus died for us so that we could have life more abundantly.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2019-03-10
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Carrie Cannon
- Michael Krause
- Hebrews 2, Exodus 19:5, Deuteronomy 14:2, Deuteronomy 26:18, Matthew 4:1-10, John 3:16, Joshua 1:9, Proverbs 3:5-6, Proverbs 27:1
- Jesus died for us so that we could have life more abundantly.
- Jesus suffered the same temptations as we do today.
- Being a peculiar people is obeying the Lord’s commandments.
- This world is in darkness and if we’re going to agree with what the world has to say, we are just like them.
- We are His purchased possession because He purchased us with His blood on the cross.
- The Israelites were not His peculiar treasure because they did not obey Him.
- To become the Lord’s treasure, we have to obey Him.
- Jesus fought off temptations with the Word of God and that is what we need to fight with.
- The Word of God is The King James Bible and that is where the power is!
- All other translations take the power away.
- The Lord will give you understanding of His Word; all you have to do is ask.
- Jesus loved not His life unto the death.
- Jesus chose to do God’s will for our sakes.
- It’s easy to be in darkness because there is no struggle there.