Fear of the Lord is choice. It is not a feeling or an emotion. If we go against the Lord, we should have a holy fear.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2019-04-07
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Carrie Cannon
- Philippians 2:1-16, Philippians 3:8, and Proverbs 23:17-18
- If we can’t show love one to another in Christ, how are going to show love to those outside of Christ?
- Nobody is better than anybody else except for Jesus Christ.
- Jesus offers Himself to everyone.
- We have our own thoughts of how things should be.
- The apostle Paul counted all that he had learned as dung before he knew Christ.
- If we are seeking the Lord every morning and asking Him to direct our paths, then we will be standing in the fear of the Lord.
- You have a choice of ending up in hell or heaven.
- Our desire is not to be cut off.
- Only by Jesus do we have any hope whatsoever.
- Fear of the Lord is choice. It is not a feeling or an emotion.
- If we go against the Lord, we should have a holy fear.