What is the meaning of friendship? If we do not give up our life for Jesus, we are not His friends.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2019-05-12
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Carrie Cannon
- John 15:12-14, Mark 5:1-19, Genesis 3:16, John 10:10, John 13:34
- What is the meaning of friendship?
- A true friend is one who would lay their lay life down for the sake of another.
- Jesus is a true friend because He laid His life down for all.
- The Lord requires that you give up your life so that you can go forward in His power and His strength.
- Call upon the Lord and ask Him to show you how to love the person before you.
- Disregard your love and put on the love of Jesus.
- God’s love heals, it is powerful and it is salvation to your soul.
- Jesus requires that you give up your life to Him as He did for you.
- If you do not give up your life for Jesus, you are not His friends.
- You cannot walk in God’s love as long as you are holding on to your love.
- We are to love one another as He loved you. That is being a friend.