Are you a counterfeit Christian? Being born again in Jesus Christ means you have to die to your flesh.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2019-05-19
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Michael Krause
- John 3:1-21, Galatians 1:8-9, 2 Samuel 11, Ephesians 6:10, Joshua 1:6, 2 Corinthians 12:9, Psalm 51:1-13. Psalm 19:7, 2 Samuel 13, 1 Corinthians 2:5
- Be the light of Jesus Christ.
- To get to know Jesus Christ, study His Word and talk with Him in prayer.
- Being born-again in Jesus Christ means you have to die to your flesh.
- You cannot rely on your education, your understanding or what you see in the natural.
- Jesus gets us through the things that seem impossible.
- When you were young children, you learned some wrong things without knowing it. When you grow in Jesus these wrong things show up and you have to pop them out in the same way you can get a sliver of wood in your skin and not know it until it becomes sore and then you have to pluck it out.
- Believe in Christ, believe in what He says and then gain the knowledge and apply it through God’s wisdom to the everyday operations.