Do we hold grudges against our fathers?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2019-06-23
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Ephesians 4:21-32, Romans 8:1-3, Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, Matthew 7:7, 1 Peter 2:24
- Do we hold grudges against our fathers?
- If we can’t move forward from the things in the past, then we can’t move forward in Jesus Christ.
- We need our dads to discipline us.
- It’s easy to let circumstances that we don’t like to bring us down.
- Jesus took the scorn and beatings for us so that we could rise up with Him and rise up above the evils of this world.
- Our heavenly father will be a father to help us stand and walk and get through anything satan has to throw at us.
- Are we going to trust the Lord to bring us through those things we don’t like?
- The Lord is perfect for everything we had to go through and will go through.
- We are to set ourselves on the Rock of Jesus and dive through that which He would have us to go through, so that He can be lifted up and we can be set free.
- Let us build our lives on the rock of Jesus Christ.