Leave the wisdom of the world behind you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2019-08-25
- Steven Atherton
- Jeanne Lamica
- Matthew 13:1-8, Matthew 18:21-22, 2 Corinthians 12:19, 1 Corinthians 1, Judges 6, Romans 5:20
- You always forgive.
- Your screw-ups can be good ground because they can magnify the Gospel.
- Jesus redeems the time from your mistakes.
- Do you want to fight with God?
- You are enriched by Christ by His grace.
- Leave the wisdom of the world behind you.
- Cleave unto the Lord and His wisdom.
- Lift everything up to Jesus and He enriches everything.
- Be honest with God.
- The only difference between an unbeliever and a Christian is Jesus Christ.