God has the power to calm a storm or create a storm. The prayers that Jesus answers are the ones that glorify Him.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2019-11-17
- Jim Cannon
- Matthew 8, Leviticus 4:1-32, Genesis 1:1, 2 Timothy 2:15, Matthew 9:1
- You are to lift Jesus higher.
- You are to show others the power of God.
- Satan does not want you to serve God.
- If you don’t feed your spirit, it gets weak and tired and drawn and then it struggles.
- Enjoy the opportunity to walk with your King in His Kingdom.
- The prayers that Jesus answers are the ones that glorify Him.
- God has the power to calm a storm or create a storm.
- Churches today do not want Jesus Christ in their church because He doesn’t fit with the government.
- The KJV Holy Bible goes beyond all history books.
- Ask the Lord to fill your cup.