Lean on the Lord and rejoice in Him. To become strong in the Lord is about what He can do and not what you can do.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2019-12-01
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Carrie Cannon
- 1 Timothy 3:16, 1 Timothy 4, James 4:10
- Every day is a day of thanksgiving.
- Be thankful for the sacrifice of Jesus’ death on the cross, so that you can be set free.
- When you pray, do you mean it? Or was it a vain repetition?
- Does the Lord make you glad?
- Do you want to provoke God so that He is grievous and full of wrath towards you, or do you want to get perfected in Him?
- Are you going to trust in the Lord when you ask Him for something, and then put it back in your own hands?
- You are to meditate on His Word, study His Word and yield to Him.
- Look to Jesus Christ for the answers that you come up against.
- To become strong in the Lord is about what He can do and not what you can do.
- You are to humble yourself in the Lord, and He will lift you up.
- Lean on the Lord and rejoice in Him.