Take heed HOW you hear. Acknowledge God’s line of authority and hear what they say.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY VT SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO FROM VT WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday Vermont 2018-07-04
- Robin Atherton
- Steven Atherton
- Luke 8:18, John 13:20, Esther 4:6-14, Romans 10:17, John 14:5
- Jesus laid down His life for a people who rejected Him, be thankful and celebrate!
- God is faithful to perform His Word.
- Take heed therefore HOW ye hear. If the children of Israel had done this, more than two would have entered into the promise land.
- Acknowledge the line of authority. We need to choose to hear what those in authority over us say to us and choose to receive it over what we think. Everybody has a head or an authority.
- There was a revival in the land because if Mordecai and Esthers’ willingness to stand in Christ.
- You cannot do a single thing outside of Christ, like those who were noticed in the Word. God honors obedience. The proof of belief is doing, you cannot know the Word if you don’t do what the Word says.
- We’re in a time where God has held back so we have the chance to do something. The only thing any of us can do is love God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength.
- We cannot continue the way we are and escape death and hell. It’s a time to bring repentance in ourselves.
- The Gospel is mercy, it is our salvation. It is a time to take heed to what we hear. Allow the Lord to change us, so we can go out ministering Him.
- If we cannot interact with the world, we are unprofitable. We need to interact from a place of knowledge.
- If we love the Lord and prefer Him, then we prefer what He says no matter what it may require of us.
- The Lord knows what’s best for us, we don’t. We can ask the Lord to help us know how to hear.
- The Word of God is powerful and can accomplish things when we’re not looking.