People fail to choose the fear of the Lord. One reason we have to choose the fear of the Lord is because it isn’t a feeling, it’s a choice.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY VT SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO FROM VT WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Vermont 2018-07-11
- Steven Atherton
- James 1:23-24, Romans 7:25, Matthew 8:5-10, Matthew 5&6, Luke 24:39-43, Matthew 15:22-28, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 15:18, 1 Corinthians 9:2, 2 Chronicles 20:20, Genesis 18:20-21, James 4:6
- People fail to choose the fear of the Lord. One reason is, we have to choose the fear of the Lord, it isn’t a feeling, it’s a choice.
- If we are Christians we should be seeking THE truth. Our opinions don’t matter only the truth matters.
- Take heed HOW you hear, and want to hear what the truth says no matter what it says about us. Then we should be thankful because then we can do something about it.
- The problem is never solved until we get down to the absolute truth. We have to want the truth and then we can be free.
- If we want extraordinary moves of God, we need to be extraordinarily humble.
- What authority do believers acknowledge? Great faith is expressed by obedience and submission unto God’s line of authority.
- Christians need to understand that God is the head of His Kingdom, we need to acknowledge His line of authority, which Jesus established, it takes extraordinary humility.
- When everyone is content with everyone having their own opinions, the church loses it’s saltiness, and allows corruption in.
- Seek the Lord for that wisdom that comes from above, to be able to show others the exact thing that would show them God is real.
- Brotherly love begins with the love of God, the love of God is a choice.
- Do we want to prosper in the Lord? If we do then we cannot go around the line of authority. All too often we try to avoid it. We need to be like Jesus’ disciples who left everything to follow Him.
- Jesus is the one and only Savior. He isn’t a respecter of persons and He wants to do extraordinary things through each and every one in His body.
- Authority is a central element to being blessed in the Lord!