Praying for others helps rid us of selfishness. Selfishness is a black hole, it sucks everything unto itself. The love of God moves outward toward others.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-01-02
- Rick Eutsler Jr
- Steven Atherton
- John 15:4-5, 1 Timothy 2 1-3, Philippians 2:4, Matthew 6:6, James 5:16, Ephesians 4:13-16, Nehemiah 1, Ephesians 6:18
- If we lack the want to, we can go to the Lord and ask Him for the want to. In our natural, carnal self we don’t want to serve the Lord. When we choose to ask Him for the want to, He is faithful to give it to us.
- When we look at things with our carnal mind, there are endless possibilities. When we choose to trust God and serve Him, He turns impossibilities into possibilities.
- Why do we struggle so much with loving one another? It’s our own selfishness and pride. We all fall short, in need of God’s grace.
- We need to be about God’s agenda, which is most important, not our own.
- Realize, without the Lord we can do nothing.
- The enemy is terrified of a unified body in Christ, he will do everything he can to derail the unity.
- We are to pray for ALL MEN! Are we ministering Christ to others or ourselves? If we are praying for all men first, we will more often minister Christ to others.
- There are all kinds of words of instruction in His Word, we can be doers of His Word.
- We need to choose to love God and love one another, then we can be a unified body of Christ. The only reason we don’t is because we have had too much resistance (pride) in ourselves that the power of God hasn’t been able to work through us. That can change in an instant, it’s a choice.
- We are never going to see our own problems if we are focused on others. Go to the Lord and ask Him to show us where we are wrong. Then we can have compassion on others.
- When we pray, pray the Word of God, ask Him to guide and direct our spirit in prayer for others. Love one another enough to pray for one another.
- Walk in confidence in the Lord, not just saying we believe but showing we believe.
- Selfishness is a black hole, it sucks everything unto itself. The love of God moves outward toward others.