Remember when you received the Lord? Anything you did in the past did not matter. Don’t allow the past to take your eyes off what the Lord has done.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday 2017-08-16
- Steven Atherton
2 Peter 1-13, Psalm 51, Acts 5:15, John 17:3, Romans 10:17, John 17, Joshua 31:23, John 8:3-11, John 4:7-30, James 2:13, Romans 4:18, 1 Corinthians 12:4-7, Matthew 5:44-48
- Remember when you received the Lord? Anything you did in the past did not matter. Don’t allow the past to take your eyes off what the Lord has done.
- When we first come to Christ, we experience a freedom from our sin.
- Just as children have no knowledge of the world, we are to be like them. Pay no attention to the world and focus your eyes on Jesus.
- Apostles are sinners just like us. They are an example of the grace that God has and if He can work through them He can work through you.
- Empty yourself of everything. Operate in Him.
- To hear is to receive.
- Virtue is a manliness trait but that does not mean you are not tender or compassionate.
- Peter chose a new life and gave himself whole heartily unto it.
- The body of Jesus Christ is the Kingdom of God here on earth.
- We need to speak what Jesus would speak, that requires getting past ourselves.
- The blood is alive and it’s good for our entire life.
- As we hear and receive we come to know the Lord.
- Unmerited; nothing we can do to make us deserving of salvation.
- The Lion of Judah drives away every evil thing, the Lamb is full of tender mercies.
- If we want to see Jesus we have to take our eyes off ourselves.
- Determine to trust the Lord no matter what!