Are you drawing back? Have you drawn back? Repent and set your face like flint on the Lord.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE TX SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TEXAS WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday 2017-10-04
- Steven Atherton
Hebrews 10:38, Romans 8:24
- We need a great leap forward in the faith.
- How do you live a day by day walk of faith?
- The Lord asks, will you learn my ways?
- Nobody finds you acceptable when you walk the walk of faith.
- In the walk of faith we are continuously dealing with the flesh. Inside is a new man who wants to cast off the old man.
- If ye draw back, it is unto perdition, because you have to believe every single day.
- Abraham received a promise of God and for most of his life he didn’t see the promise fulfilled.
- Abraham struggled with doubt at times, but he never turned back.
- How are you going to believe God and stand in the promise of God? By walking by faith every day.
- Are you ready for a radical transformation of your life?
- You can’t walk in love if you’re not walking by faith.
- Are you drawing back? Have you drawn back? Repent and set your face like flint on the Lord.
- When was the last time you were excited about getting into the Word of God? Or going to a Church service?
- The walk of faith is the one the Lord had, where He brings that which is not, and brings to pass an extraordinary thing.