Armor of God, Put on the whole armor or God. Victory is a choice. No power on this earth can stand against God’s word. The Gospel of peace turns former enemies into friends.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE TX SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday 2017-11-01
- Steven Atherton
Ephesians 6:10-20, Philippians 1:27, Matthew 10:22, Matthew 7:13-14, Job 1:6-2:6, Job 3:26, Luke 10:19, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 Romans 10:9-11
- Ephesians 1 Study – http://www.thefishermenministry.org/writings/teachings/ephesians-1/
- Learning to stand in the Lord is a very important thing, but remember the Lord is full of grace toward us as we learn.
- There is no power on this earth that can stand against God’s word! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
- We are accustomed to operating in ourselves, in that place we will never be strong.
- When we stand in Christ, we are protected by the whole Armor of God and the devil can’t touch us!
- What does it mean to take God’s name in vain?
- The mind we are to have on, is the mind of Jesus Christ. Our carnal mind is our enemy!
- It’s a decision to be victorious in Christ Jesus.
- When we stand in truth, we never have anything to be ashamed of.
- God’s righteousness (not our own) protects our heart from the devil’s attacks.
- The Gospel of peace not only protects our feet but also turns former enemies into friends.
- Our mind is where the battle takes place as Satan accuses us, but the helmet of salvation protects us.
- The shield of faith is made of water and surrounds us, quenching the fiery darts of the wicked.
- As we grow in our knowledge of the Word of God, which is the sword of the Spirit, we are able to liberate others.
- An important part of our warfare is that we pray always in the Spirit (i.e. tongues).