Let us therefore fear is a command not a suggestion.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE TX SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday 2017-11-15
- Steven Atherton
Matthew 6:33, Hebrews 4:1-2, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 14:12, John 1:12, Hebrews 4:10, Proverbs 8:13, John 15:5, Luke 8:43-48, Matthew 7:14, Proverbs 1:7, James 5:14-15
- Let us therefore fear is a command not a suggestion. The fear of God is the beginning of knowledge.
- Everyone gets to choose what they believe.
- Church of Philadelphia is the perfect man – it is not an individual, it is the body of Christ that walks in His Word and manifests His love, power, mercy, grace, judgment, righteousness and holiness, just as He did.
- Everything Jesus did, the body of Christ will do and greater.
- Anyone who believes on Jesus can do any of the works, and greater, than what you read about in the Gospels about what Jesus did.
- We need to see that we’ve fallen short, not in condemnation, but realizing we are learning. Every area where we have failed evidences that we are not walking as Christ walked. This is a grace to us and allows us to humble ourselves before the Lord.
- When we see we have fallen short, we can come to Him in sincerity and ask the Lord to direct us unto Him.
- Thinking that you are better than someone means you think there is something in you that makes you somehow better than them, when you realize you are no different from them you can love them.
- The woman with the issue of blood who went before the Lord and touched the hem of His garment and was healed, that was Jesus’ way. It was by faith that she was healed, not some way of man. The ways of men had failed. The evil way is the way of embracing the ways of the world.
- Do you hate evil? Evil is the way of the world, which is unbelief. The way of the world will completely fail, but the way of the Lord is victorious!
- Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, if we don’t it is easy to get thrown off track. The fear of the Lord will provoke us to seek Him first.
- When we don’t enter into God’s rest it’s because we choose not to believe God. It’s a choice that we make, no one can do it for us.
- Apostles and prophets still exist today but the churches don’t want to accept this because then there is accountability, people don’t like accountability.
- Nobody in their natural man wants to follow God.
- The majority of people have not come to THE knowledge of God.
- In the day we go to meet the Lord we will either stand or fall by where we’ve placed our faith. Is your faith solely in Christ?