Jesus lifted high. If we want to see Jesus lifted high, we need to leave our ways behind!
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2018-02-14
- Steven Atherton
Hebrews 10:38-39, Psalm 39:5, Proverbs 3:3-5, Isaiah 55, Revelation 5
- If we want to see Jesus lifted high, we have to leave our ways behind. His ways are higher than ours.
- The Lord has always wanted His people to know His ways. We can know His ways.
- We want our life to change without changing ourselves.
- Learning is a process, it takes time. Everyone learns at different paces.
- We can all enrich one another.
- If we can see a thing it doesn’t require faith. If we are going to walk by faith we are going to have to esteem the things the Lord esteems.
- As we walk in the Lord’s ways, He manifests himself so you come to know Him.
- The things of the Lord are freely available to us.
- Come ready to listen, be quiet.
- The soul is eternal, the flesh covets the things that are not eternal.
- Because our flesh has such a strong pull on us, by nature we can’t seem to do the things of the Lord.
- Those sure mercies of David are those that keep us, we all need it them.
- When we see ourselves as a sinner it is a disgusting image.
- The Word of the Lord is a sword, it will separate the sheep from the goats.
- Living by faith is a way of life that inhabits everything we do.
- God is both the Lamb of God and the Lion of Judah. We have to be willing to stand in both.
- We need to minister unto each individual as an individual.
- The only way to minister the love of God to anyone is to be in Christ Jesus. Doing exactly what He would have us do.
- We cannot judge by any fleshly thing, ever.
- Minister by faith. Knowing we have found a new way of living. God’s Word never returns void, it always accomplishes His purpose.