What are your expectations of God? Come with great expectations.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO PREACHING ONLY
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2018-11-14
- Sue Eutsler
- Steven Atherton
- Rick Eutsler Jr
- Philippians 4:13, Matthew 6:30, Ephesians 3:20, Numbers 11:23, Luke 8:19, Matthew 7:22, Hebrews 4:1-2
- What’s normal to the world should not be normal to Christians. Christians should have a greater expectation of God than “normal”.
- How soon you forget the miracle and wonders of your God and how awesome He really is.
- If you are going to be perfect like your God, you cannot continue to walk in unbelief.
- Is the Lord’s hand waxed short? What are your expectations of God. Are they limited?
- You need to humble yourselves, go to the Lord and ask for what it is you want or need.
- You cannot afford to keep going down the path of unbelief. There are so many things you are to be doing for your Lord that unbelief makes them impossible for you to do.
- God works with your will, so what is your will? Do you want to be like Jesus?
- The things you think are small and insignificant are not small or insignificant to your God, He loves you and wants you to go to Him for everything.
- Be honest with Him, tell Him that you don’t believe but you want to, if you want to He’ll give you the will to. He wants to meet us where we are.
- How often is it that all you see is what you don’t have, stop murmuring and complaining, get on your knees and repent.
- Come before the Lord with great expectations! Choose to believe against everything.
- If you value the things of the world better than the things of God then why would He want you in His Kingdom? He wants those who want what He has for them.
- What obstacles in your way are bigger than God? None! If you can tap into that, you will be in God mode.
- Where is your faith? What do you do when the storms come? God is bigger than any obstacle or circumstance.
- Hearing the Word and going to services isn’t going to save you but believing God will. Doing His will.
- If you continue to walk in unbelief, you will die and go to hell. You will not go into the promised land. If you want to walk in belief, you will be given opportunity to believe.
- Salvation has always been by grace. It is available to all who WILL believe God. Hear the Gospel and mix it with faith, believe Him. God answers precisely according to your own faith.