Preferring God. Loving your brother doesn’t allow any space for preferring yourself.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2018-12-12
- Rick Eutsler Jr
- Deuteronomy 28, Leviticus 26, 1 John 1:9
- Brother Steve preached a sermon on Our Agenda vs God’s Agenda.
- When you love God, you prefer God over everything.
- We may not have a kiln in our back yard where we go to make idols to worship, but we make idols everyday when we put ANYTHING over God.
- You can’t serve God if you have anything you prefer over Him.
- Rick discusses the “if, then” statements in the Bible.
- Love God, love one another. Loving your brother doesn’t allow any space for loving or preferring yourself.
- Pride cometh from contention.
- You have an enemy who wants to kill you with a cruel hatred, his name is satan, and if you are not prepared, you will get slaughtered.
- When you don’t do what God tells you, (to prefer God over everything), God Himself sees it as you despise Him, whether you see it that way or not.
- God lays out the terms of the agreement (covenant) in Leviticus 26.
- If you just confess before God that you’re wrong and accept your punishment, God will remember that and not cast you away.