Joy in the Lord. Root of love is humility. Are you fully committed to the Lord?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO ANN EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO KAREN HOCKER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2018-12-26
- Karen Hocker
- Ann Eutsler
- Galatians 5:13, Isaiah 40:31, Ephesians 6:5, Psalm 37, Acts 7:51
- Joy and service go hand in hand.
- There is joy in the Lord and if we know Him we can have hope.
- Liberty and freedom are two things we have in Christ.
- Struggle against unbelief, because Jesus is with you.
- Fear and trembling is toward the Lord.
- We need to do what the Lord would have us do, that is a walk of faith, not by sight.
- If you can’t serve someone you can see, how can you serve someone you can’t see?
- Show your repentance by loving and serving one another.
- It doesn’t matter how long it takes you to get it, as long as you get it.
- The root of love is humility. The root of self-love is pride.
- Every member of the body has a role to play, so play your own role.
- Are you fully committed to the Lord?
- Commitment means to entrust to another persons care, to pledge to them.
- Steven committed to the death and he loved those who stoned him. He asked God to forgive them.
- God says He will never leave you or forsake you, but you still have a free will and can choose to turn and walk away from Him.
- Will you choose to walk committed to the Lord until the end?
- Now is the day of salvation, don’t let it pass you by.