Being presumptuous is thinking we know better than God. We need to take God seriously and do His Word, stop disregarding God! Put off our own ways and put on the promises of God!
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-01-09
- Sue Eutsler
- Rick Eutsler Jr
- Steven Atherton
- Romans 7, Romans 8:1-13 , Romans 8:28, Romans 8:38-39, Hebrews 4:12, Romans 5:6-8, Numbers 15:29-36, Matthew 6:31-34
- Jesus is the Lord of the way I feel, it is our choice.
- Correction is a blessing because if we will receive it, there is a blessing and freedom.
- The things of this world and flesh will bind us up, the things of the Lord will set us free.
- Now is the time to repent and have a clean slate to begin or begin again in Christ.
- Don’t give place to the lust of the flesh or lies, that is how we die to our old man and live unto the Lord.
- If we love one another we will not comfort or justify people in their pity parties.
- Don’t forget who your God is. If we’re fighting in our own strength we’re going to fail, we should be fighting in God’s strength.
- Why live in the destitution of our flesh, when we can live in all the good things of the Lord?
- When we were at our worst, He was hanging on the cross for us. He doesn’t expect us to come to Him all cleaned up, He knows how we are and loves us anyways.
- Being presumptuous is thinking we know better than God.
- We need to take God seriously and do His Word, stop disregarding God. Put off our own ways and put on the promises of God.
- God is pleased to share His righteousness, we have none!