There is joy in being a “get to” person because it is another opportunity to serve.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN & ABIGAIL ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO COREY SWEET PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-01-23
- Corey Sweet
- Abigail Atherton
- Steven Atherton
- Psalms 130:1-8, Isaiah 40:31, Ephesians 2:5, Galatians 5:6, 1 Corinthians 13, Matthew 5:44, Daniel 3
- Are you a “have to” person or a “get to” person? There is joy in being a “get to” person because it is another opportunity to serve.
- You forget about the things the Lord has done for you because of pride. Pride tells you that you don’t need the Lord.
- The Lord is the most forgiving. He forgives past, present and future sins, when you ask. His mercy and grace are abundant. There is nothing better than experiencing the grace of God.
- It doesn’t matter how many times you read the Bible, there is always something new to learn in the Word.
- How can you say you trust God if you don’t trust Him in the people He has placed over you?
- You don’t have to do anything, but if you choose to do what He asks then His blessings pour down on you. If your heart is to serve, the joy of the Lord is with you. Service is love, it’s how you express your love to the Lord and one another.
- If you won’t love others, God can’t move through you because HE is love. If you are operating in love, God will move through you.
- All the good things of God are available to everyone who wants them. His hand is not shortened and He is not a respecter of persons. When you are moved by the Spirit of God, which is love, the love of the Lord is manifest.