Uniform of God. Thermostat vs Thermometer. The only way to bring glory to the uniform of Christ is to walk in love.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-01-30
- Sue Eutsler
- Rick Eutsler Jr
- Ephesians 6:10-16, Philippians 3:17-21, Matthew 7:24-27, John 14:15, Romans 6, Romans 8:1-6, Matthew 10:8
- When we wear the same uniform it is easy to see we are together. The uniform we wear in the Lord is the same, do we represent Him well?
- Put on the whole armor of God and be ready, no matter what comes our way, be ready to fight. We are at war with satan.
- Remember if we are in His armor, His uniform we also have His power. His power trumps everything.
- His power comes with responsibility.
- The only way we can bring glory to the uniform of Christ is to walk in love.
- Water baptism is about this old man dying and we raise up in the new man with Christ. Then we can operate in His love, if we are going to be in Him, operating in love is not an option it’s a command.
- The thermometer is following after the flesh, the thermostat is following after God. What is it that rules you? The things of this world or Jesus Christ and service to Him? It’s a choice we have to make. We can choose God!
- Our walk with Christ is everyday.
- When we screw up, and repent redemption is immediately available to us.