If we are going to learn about the Kingdom of God we have to lay everything else down. We can’t walk in the Kingdom of God if we can’t fit through the eye of a needle. The only way to fit, is to give everything up. We cannot have both!
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER & STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-02-13
- Rick Eutsler Jr
- Steve Atherton
- Matthew 28:16-20, 2 Timothy 2:1-4, 1 Corinthians 15:19, Matthew 7:23, Luke 14:26, Luke 17:10, 1 Samuel 3, Mark 10:21-28, James 1:8
- Every breath you have is on loan from God, everything you have the ability to do comes from the Lord.
- To be a Christian means to be Christ-like. You’re supposed to live IN Christ. God doesn’t follow you around, you follow Him.
- Where are your sights? Are they on this world or yourselves or are they on Jesus?
- The watered down gospel never calls to account the need for all of Jesus and none of us. The watered down gospel draws us away from Christ. If we want to see a dynamic change, we all need Jesus!
- If you understand how the anointing of God works, you will be walking in His power and sharing it with others.
- You can go to Him with all your problems, taking responsibility for yourselves and He will meet you with grace and mercy. But there is no mercy without repentance.
- Take the charges the Lord has for you seriously and know that you will need to stand in the grace of God in order to do it.
- An army is formed to fight the enemy, when you decide to be a Christian it means you are signing up to be a part of God’s army. Being a Christian is a great responsibility for yourselves and others.
- If you are going to learn about the Kingdom of God, you have to lay everything else down. You can’t walk in the Kingdom of God if you can’t fit through the eye of a needle. The only way to fit, is to give everything up. You cannot have both!