The battle is won in your spirit, not the flesh. You can’t jump high when you’re weighted down.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO MICAH ASBERRY PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-02-20
- Micah Asberry
- Steve Atherton
- Acts 14:22, Romans 13:12, 2 Corinthians 6:1-10, Galatians 2:16, Ephesians 3:12, 1 Timothy 6:12, 1 Timothy 4:7, Ephesians 6:10-20, John 10:10, John 10:32, 1 Timothy 6:1-2, 1 Timothy 6:3-6
- You can’t wear the armor of God without walking in love.
- We need to share the good news of the Gospel with others and tell them Jesus has won the battle.
- The battle is won in your mind (spirit), not in the flesh.
- How badly do you want to win the battle?
- You need the whole armor of God on in order to win the war.
- The battle is in your mind, the spirit, and can only be won in the spirit.
- You keep the faith by not allowing the devil ANY room to take back those things God has brought about in us through the trials and tribulations.
- We MUST through MUCH tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. (Acts 14:22)
- Sin is in the flesh, where you experience tribulation is in the flesh.
- If you do everything to avoid tribulation, you will never walk in the Spirit.
- 1 Timothy 6:6 is key to the walk of faith, being a good soldier engaged in the battle.
- You have to want to know the truth no matter what.
- You can’t jump high when you’re weighted down.
- The enemy (satan) wants to rob us of the good things of God.