When we die we will start a new life, that will be much longer than this one. So we need to fight as good soldiers, enduring hardness, to spend that new life with Christ in heaven rather than in hell.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHERYL EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-02-27
- Cheryl Eutsler
- Steve Atherton
- Matthew 7:13-14, Jeremiah 42:1-16, Jeremiah 43:1-3, Jeremiah 44:1-6 & 15-23, 2 Timothy 2:1-3, Acts 14:22, Romans 5:1-5, James 1:23-24
- The wide gate is easy and comfortable. Naturally, that is the way we want to go, but it is not the way to salvation.
- How many times do we pray to the Lord for something, and when He answers we refuse to accept it as His answer?
- As we learn to walk in the Lord we need to focus and live in the now, we also need to keep our focus on the strait and narrow path which leads to Christ. Where is our ultimate end?
- So many people are deceived into thinking they are going the right way, they are actually on the wide path to destruction. Through the wide gate to destruction there is no hardness, those going through this gate will be looking for the easy way, leaning unto their own understanding and not knowing God.
- We need to be good soldiers, so we are able to fight the battle. It takes us enduring the training, which is hard. Which end of the sword are we on?
- Exhorting is correction, any type of correction. Our natural man doesn’t want it. But we need it to get us where we need to be.
- Much tribulation, meaning there will be a lot on the strait and narrow path. Without tribulation there is no growth, gaining in strength, or training to be a soldier.
- Don’t be a person who looks in the mirror and as soon as they walk away they forget what type of person they are.
- When we die we will start a new life, that will be much longer than this one. We need to fight as good soldiers, enduring hardness, to spend that new long life with Christ in heaven rather than in hell.
- A body of Christ that is free is terrifying to the devil because he cannot stand before them. The Spirit of the Lord is in the Kingdom of God, we are to operate in that place here and now. It’s a fight to do so! We need to be willing to FIGHT!