Wisdom crieth out. The fear of the Lord. Love the things God loves, hate the things God hates.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-03-27
- Rick Eutsler
- Proverbs 8:13, Proverbs 1, Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 16:25, 1 Timothy 6:10, James 1:5, all things Acts 2:44, Acts 4:32, Genesis 6:6, Philippians 4:14, 1 Timothy 6:18, Hebrews 13:16
- Do we have the right fear? It’s a choice, if we hate the things that the Lord hates, you have a right fear of the Lord. It has nothing to do with our feelings. It’s a choice.
- We need to receive the Lord’s judgment, and be able to give it. It’s liberating to our soul and spirit.
- Are we actually listening, hearing? If we fear the Lord, we are going to want to hear.
- Our thoughts and desires are not naturally in line with the Lord, we need to submit all things unto the Lord and bring them to our authorities where we can receive wise council, the Lord’s council.
- If we are seeking to serve the Lord at all times we won’t get caught up in evil works of this world. Do you hate evil or do you join in with it? If you stand against it in Jesus, it will have no place and you may help a brother or sister to stop walking in it as well.
- The Lord’s ways are not mysterious, He wants us to know Him and His ways. We are to walk in His ways, He commands us to. We can’t walk in them if we don’t know Him.
- Ask for wisdom, He will give it liberally and upbraideth not.
- If we don’t repent and turn wholly unto Him, He will not give the things of Him to you because in that place you are His enemy. He is not going to give His things to His enemies.
- Did you know that the Lord can be pushed too far? You can reject Him enough to cross the line where He is done with you. Wisdom is crying out. Will you hear?
- When you ask for council and He gives it, then you reject it, that is despising His Word. Don’t think you will partake of the blessings of God if you despise Him.