Embrace the vision. Why do you hold onto things that are death to you? Because you don’t truly believe they will kill you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-04-10
- Rick Eutsler
- Steve Atherton
- Proverbs 29:18, Luke 14:25, James 1:19, Hebrews 6, 1 Corinthians 13
- Embrace the vision.
- Vision is the Word of God and mysteries of God being manifest.
- This ministry has never been without vision, but it has been without the people who see the vision and join in it.
- The hope for you, for your families, for your co-workers, for everyone you know, is not you, EVER! Jesus is the ONLY hope.
- What percentage of your efforts go to growing in the vision?
- You have to embrace it and learn to put the Lord first in everything.
- Are you “saved” if you are not a disciple of the Lord?
- Your calling in Christ needs to become real.
- If any of the things listed in Luke 14:26 are more important in your life than Jesus Himself, your focus is off.
- The pure Gospel is that Jesus gave ALL for you, do you give ALL to Him?
- What has your attention and your affection? What are your priorities?
- Are you swift to hear instruction and correction? Or are you swift to justify and quick to speak?
- Why do you hold onto the things that are death to you? Because you don’t truly believe they will kill you.
- If you are just a hearer and not a doer of the Word, you are NOT a part of His family.
- You have to lay every aspect of the old man down, including your parents, your siblings, your children, and then God does a work in and through you and it has NOTHING to do with you!
- Jesus becomes your new Father and what He creates is perfect. God redeems, God heals, God delivers, God is our Savior.