Total surrender is not optional, it’s essential to be one with the Lord.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-04-24
- Rick Eutsler Jr.
- Steven Atherton
- Deuteronomy 10:12, Philippians 2:12, 1 Corinthians 13, Matthew 5:13, James 4:6, James 1:22, Deuteronomy 32, Deuteronomy 33, Matthew 12:50
- Do you hear but choose not to listen to the good things of God?
- Hearing isn’t the key, listening and doing the Word is key.
- When did your walk with the Lord start? Where is it today?
- Do you know the Lord, what pleases Him and displeases Him? If you don’t, you don’t know Him.
- The Lord is not going to force Himself on you. It is your responsibility to get to know the Lord.
- Just because you can see a thing like the promise land, doesn’t mean you will partake of it. It starts with the fear of the Lord, if you have a right fear of the Lord, your relationship with Him will grow. You will come to know Him and then be a partaker.
- Our relationship with the ALMIGHTY GOD, is to be worked out with fear and trembling. Anything other than that is presumption and vanity.
- The Lord is not evil nor unrighteous, He wants to have fellowship with us.
- To love God is to serve God, serving God is the proof we love Him.
- Do you love the Lion of God and The Lamb of God?
- Charity is putting others before yourself. We cannot love others in ourselves. If we put off our life and put on Jesus’ life, He can do it through us. Get honest with Him about who you love.
- If you are not salt that will drive back corruption, you are useless and only good to be thrown out and trodden under foot. You don’t have to stay that way. You can become salty again in Christ.
- It is necessary to walk in charity, that is what we are called to do. We are called to walk in all His ways, He walks in charity.
- The peace mentioned in the Word is the cessation of war between you and God. You don’t have to be at war with God anymore. That peace treaty is total surrender.
- People are going to come to know the truth because they see others doing it.