We are called to bring forth the Word of God, the oracles of God. That means we will bring forth the judgment of God. God’s judgments are always righteous, true and just.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHARLES HOCKER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-05-01
- Charles Hocker
- Steven Atherton
- Matthew 7:1-2, 1 Kings 3:16-28, 1 John 2:6
- You are called to bring forth the Word of God, the oracles of God. That means you will bring forth the judgment of God. God’s judgments are always righteous, true and just.
- Judgment is designed to bring forth repentance, to come to Christ and find the repentance necessary to receive grace and mercy.
- You are to be tried or refined if you want to become pure in Christ. It’s an uncomfortable thing, the judgment of God is part of that process. Then you can bring that same judgment to others so they may go through the refining process as well, to gain life which is Christ.
- Jesus walked the judgment of God out perfectly as an example for all.
- The Lord cannot righteously bring forth a judgement unless the Word of God is delivered perfectly to give others the opportunity to choose and then be held accountable for that choice. The Word of God does the dividing.
- What type of judgment are you walking in? God’s judgement or self righteous judgment?
- If you want to be able to bring God’s judgment to any situation, you have to walk in it yourself. That means you rightly divide the Word. He will only back up His Word and His judgments.
- As you pass through the judgments and trials, the Lord shows you the things in you that are contrary to Him. Then you can get shed of them and walk as He walked.
- You need to believe and stand in what God says, no matter what. None of us can stand in the judgment but by Jesus Christ.
- You need a Savior. Man doesn’t like to hear that because all men are evil. People reject the judgment of God because they want to think more highly of themselves.