What’s your identity? Are we the new man which is Christ’s or are we the old man which is of this world? It’s a choice. If we are in Christ, our identity is love because God is love. We have to lay our life down and pick up Christ’s life, it’s a decision.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO MICAH ASBERRY PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-05-08
- Micah Asberry
- Steven Atherton
- 1 Corinthians 3:1-9, 2 Corinthians 10:1-6, John 14:15, Revelation 1, Galatians 5:14-26, Ephesians 4:9-18, Ephesians 6:10-18, Mark 9:49-50
- You should be sharing the Word of God, the love of Jesus Christ if you are believers. If you’re believers and not preaching the Gospel, you’ve got a problem, you’re being disobedient to Christ, because He told us to preach the Gospel.
- What’s your identity? Are you the new man which is Christ’s or are you the old man which is of this world? It’s a choice.
- If you want to continue being Christ’s, you have to learn His ways and do His ways.
- If you are truly a Christian you will be Christ-like. You will operate as He would have you operate, as He did and does. When you operate in your carnal mind, you cannot fight a spiritual battle. When you operate in Christ, in your new man, you can fight the spiritual battles and win.
- You show Christ that you love Him by doing what He says, keeping His commandments.
- When you are in the resurrected Jesus Christ, when the devil sees you coming, He sees Christ and not you.
- The flesh is only wicked continually, it has all the attributes of pride. The spirit is love.
- The only thing it takes to walk after the spirit is to come to repentance and ask the Lord to be your Lord and Savior, that’s where it starts.
- When all the thoughts and imaginations that come against Christ, come into your mind, do you cast them down immediately? It is impossible to reconcile your flesh and your spirit, you have to choose one or the other.
- You don’t have to be doing the same exact thing in order to be operating in Christ’s body. You should all be working together for the same purpose, to love God and love one another.
- If you are in Christ, your identity is love because God is love. You have to lay your life down and pick up Christ’s life, it’s only a decision.
- The salt which is the Holy Spirit is what pushes back corruption, pushes back this old man.