The standard is Jesus, His Word and His way. Look to the guideline Christ set for you to follow.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHARLES HOCKER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-05-29
- Charles Hocker
- Isaiah 49:22, 1 Corinthians 10, Ephesians 4:13, Hebrews 13:8
- As you grow in the Lord and learn to trust the anointing, there’s a freedom because you have nothing to fear, because you know it’s God doing the work.
- The Standard is a military term.
- If you were the one carrying the guidon in the military, and you were killed, then the next person would take their place and carry the guidon.
- God sets a standard so you can know what you need to do to do the will of God.
- Look at the guideline Christ set for you to follow.
- You have to believe God for righteousness to be imputed unto you.
- The Word of God is available for anyone willing to seek after it.
- Having the same judgment and speaking the same thing is important to avoid confusion.
- The Church has turned away from the standard.
- If something is truly the Word of God, it would be in the Word, because God set a standard.
- God is bringing His body into the place of like-mindedness.
- There can be no contentions among us or else there will be a schism in the body.
- The body of Christ has to be brought together in love.
- Jesus never changes. He is love, because He gave up His life for us to be able to choose to lay down our lives for others.
- The message that brought Mr. Hocker to Christ was a message of love and hope.
- We have to speak a message that God has put the standard in, if people are to be set free.