How vehemently do you attack those things which you KNOW are wrong and put it off? When it comes to your walk with God, you’d better be radical.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-06-05
- Rick Eutsler Jr.
- Hebrews 11:6, Deuteronomy 13, Philippians 2, Hebrews 11
- If we are going to have hope, it can only be found in Jesus.
- You are NOT God.
- What made David stand out? David gave God the credit.
- There is only 1 person you need to have favor with and that’s Jesus.
- You will be eternally frustrated if you try to love God and love yourself or serve God and serve yourself.
- Our heart of unbelief tries to steer us out of loving God. The reason it has a hold of you is because you have not put it off.
- You are, by default, in a position of wanting to serve you and your flesh.
- Has your own imagination or your thoughts tried to draw you away from serving God?
- Cleave to God like Jacob did when he wrestled with God until that which he wanted and believed to be true.
- Justify yourself and you will stay wrong. Cleave to Jesus and that which you know is right you will put off.
- If you give the enemy any space, he will take it and more.
- You can not give space in your heart to frowardness, unbelief, justification etc.
- How vehemently do you attack those things which you KNOW are wrong and put it off?
- What are the internal things that you just don’t take seriously?
- The seeds that the enemy sows breed until they overtake you.
- When it comes to your walk with God, you’d better be radical.
- The men in the Word who pleased God, were all radical and none of them were half-hearted.
- What are you happy to endure for Jesus?
- The problem is that the world and the church look the same. This should not be the case.
- Whether or not you have fellowship with Christ is up to you.
- Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling means there are things to fear and tremble about, such as anything that will turn you away from walking with God that when you meet Him at the end, He then says depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- The Lord will not tolerate rejection of Him and His ways forever. Don’t stay a body of cancer, that cancer has to get cut out.