The Lord’s people have been given order to take the promise land, He will not force you to go. Choose life, turn and serve God this day. The Word is brought to you, and if you don’t choose it you’re choosing death.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER JR PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-07-24
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Robin Atherton
- Deuteronomy 30:1-20, Matthew 7:7-8, Luke 10:27-29, John 14:26, Hebrews 4:1-2, 1 John 1:9-2, John 17:20
- The Lord says over and over again that He wants man to be one with Him. He made a plan to redeem mankind. The disconnect between you wanting to be one with Him and having it, is all on you. The access you have to God Almighty is there and it’s real, you have to choose it and move forward in it by faith.
- If you serve God, you serve an awesome God! The God who created everything is the one you can serve.
- Whether you think so or not, you serve something or someone, you are not free. There is freedom in serving God, that is the only freedom.
- Repentance means you take responsibility recognizing that you are wrong. It’s nobody else’s fault. You choose to be separated from God, you don’t have to stay separated from God. He fulfilled His part for your redemption, it’s your choice to receive it or not.
- Stop doing your way and choose to do Christ’s way and all His promises are available to you, total redemption.
- If God said He would send the comforter to teach you all things and yet you can’t understand, that means you don’t have the comforter. God’s Word is not hard to understand.
- How long have you heard the Word of God, the mysteries and oracles of God and won’t do them?
- Wanting to do the things of the Lord doesn’t get it done, you have to choose to do it, that is the only way. Choosing to know, hear, trust and seek the Lord has nothing to do with your feelings.
- You either serve the Lord, then set before you is life and good, or you serve the devil and set before you is death and evil.
- If you love the Lord thy God that means He comes first and is everything. The choice is before you every day, life or death? God or self?
- The Lord’s people have been given order to take the promise land, He will not force you to go. Choose life, turn and serve God this day. The Word is brought to you, and if you don’t choose it you’re choosing death.
- Jesus being high and lifted up comes through His Word coming to you through those over you and by you doing the Word given to you, so the world may believe that He has sent you and that He is God.
- Don’t be foolish believing you have already chosen Him and His ways. Recognize that you have not done so and choose this day.