Hear and do the Word of God. Just because God says a thing, doesn’t mean it will happen. You have to believe God and go forward in it. What you do will testify of God if you believe God.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-08-14
- Robin Atherton
- Matthew 11:1-30, Jeremiah 27, Hebrews 11:11, Genesis 22, Revelation 3:7
- Turn, fix, keep your eyes upon Jesus.
- You can’t do the truth outside of Jesus Christ. He’s the author of it and the performer of it.
- In Matthew 11:4 it says “Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:…”. Go and shew John again these things. The idea that we are not needy and frail is a lie. We are!
- Jesus gave John what he needed without begrudging.
- People came by the thousands to hear Jesus speak, but that didn’t mean they went unto perfection.
- Jesus washed the feet of those under Him as a service to them.
- Take heed, hear what I’m saying and do something about it.
- Hear what is spoken in your presence to others and receive it and go and do likewise.
- We can acknowledge we don’t hear everything.
- God has manifested the truth evidently to everyone in this ministry.
- Seeing or partaking doesn’t save you, it can make you high-minded.
- God reveals to us our nature and high-mindedness so we can acknowledge we don’t want our nature so we can put it off.
- His yoke is in unison with Him. Two beasts under 1 yoke.
- If you know Him you know the Father.
- The reason you have rest in His ways is because He inhabits His ways.
- Joseph was favored by his Dad. Joseph served Pharaoh and his yoke was easy and burden was light. Joseph was known by the God he served.
- Take on His ways as babes, not as wise.
- These people knew the Word of God and taught it to their children.
- Just because God says a thing, doesn’t mean it will happen. You have to believe God and go forward in it.
- What you do, will testify of God, IF you believe God.
- Be a keeper of His Word.
- Start worshipping God on your knees.