Set up on a tee for others to succeed. When you’re looking for the big things, you miss what the Lord has for you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER JR. PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-10-09
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Steven Atherton
- Romans 5:6, Philemon
- You’ve heard the saying “Set it up on a tee”? You’re basically setting it up on a tee to have the cleanest shot with least resistance and the highest percentage of a great job/shot.
- At some level everyone is in a position of authority, even if it’s over your child.
- Learn to put things up on a tee for those around you.
- Seek the Lord to bring correction and minister to those under you.
- God set everything up on a tee for us all to be redeemed.
- Love is ALWAYS setting the other person up to succeed.
- God didn’t die for you because you were worthy, but because He loved you. His blood is sufficient. All He asks is that you believe.
- Philemon had a servant who left without fulfilling his obligation.
- Do you hate anyone? Do you hate them enough to want their soul to spend eternity in hell? What offense was ever done to you that would justify someone else’s soul being cast into hell for eternity.
- Throw yourself on the mercy of the court or be dragged back and put in shackles.
- Open your eyes to how you see things, take things, treat people and minister to others.
- The formula for walking in Christ is believe God, let God be God and love one another.
- Irving Johnson (aka Magic Johnson) had a coach who told him that you have to make your team better. You figure out who people are and how to make them better by spending time with them. That way when you have the ball, you know how to set it up on a tee so they succeed.
- When you are the one who looks really bad, you need to be ok with that.
- You have to care for everyone else more than yourself and not begrudge it.
- Do you want your superiors or authorities to look good? Or do you like to set them up to fail?
- Philemon knew it was a blessing that he would receive if he did what Paul asked.
- When you’re looking for the big things, you miss what the Lord has for you.
- Set it up on a tee for OTHERS to succeed, NOT for you!