Draw comfort from God alone. Drawing comfort from anywhere other than God is a form of idolatry.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-11-27
- Carter Price
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- John 14:26, Isaiah 51:3, Psalm 119:50
- Draw comfort in Jesus Christ alone. Drawing comfort from anywhere other than God is a form of idolatry.
- The Lord provides comfort to your soul.
- People find comfort in all manner of things that are temporary, like the government.
- Discomfort comes with a change to the circumstances. That’s not comfort to your soul.
- Comfort comes from the comforter, the Holy Spirit.
- You search for comfort in all the wrong ways, places and substances.
- By nature man wants numbness. Wouldn’t you rather be aware?
- Drawing comfort from the Holy Spirit is lasting.
- While your flesh can be uncomfortable, where is the primary source of the comfort of your soul?
- The comfort from all struggles you face comes only from the Holy Spirit.
- Draw comfort for your soul from the Lord. Joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody.
- 1 Samuel – the people wanted a king, they thought there would be a comfort to having a ruler or king who they could see. But that comfort leaves you unsatisfied.
- What happens when you are comforted by anything other than the Lord? You will never think that only He can comfort you.
- How do you draw the comfort from the Holy Spirit to your soul? Psalm 119:50 God’s Word is alive and brings life.
- Believe God and He works out the rest.
- God only gives His comforter to those who are His. Are you His? You can be His, choose Him now.