Do not despise the commandments of the Lord. To argue back is to disregard God and His authority.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2019-12-11
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Exodus 20:5, Romans 13:1-2, 2 Samuel 13-19, 1 Samuel 15:1-23, Philippians 2:12, 2 Samuel 12, Luke 10:37, Matthew 7:23, Colossians 2:14
- The commandments of the Lord are not suggestions, they are commandments. Do you understand that?
- Resistance to God’s authority meant death in the Old Testament, and it still does. God doesn’t change, He’s the same yesterday, today and forever.
- By His grace and believing God you can walk in His standard every day. You can only do that if you accept His line of authority.
- If you’re going to be part of what the Lord is doing you have to be part of those who He is doing it through.
- What is it to despise God’s Word? It is to disregard it. The Word of God comes through men and women today and if you disregard those men and women of God you disregard God’s Word.
- If you want to be clean before the Lord God, you need to come to the Lord and ask Him to show you where you are not clean. Ask Him to shine His light on the darkness in your heart.
- Do you have a heart to serve God like David did? Or do you have a hardened heart like King Saul?
- How do you know you believe? Belief is demonstrated by obedience to the Word of God.
- You cannot avoid a line of authority, everyone answers to someone.
- Do you crave oversight, accountability, the light, so that you may find hope, peace and the grace of God? You are called to fear God, which is a choice. What you fear is your God.
- Put off the old man, lean not unto thine own understanding, love God, love one another, those are commandments. If you are not doing these things you are disregarding the Word of God.
- Do you think you can offer God a cursed thing and it be acceptable?
- There is a seat for you on the train which is moving forward in the Almighty God, but there’s a fee: it’s submission. You have a clear instruction. You cannot fool God.
- Saul justified himself and wouldn’t own up to his sin and was cut off from God. David, on the other hand, humbled himself and admitted his sin and received the grace of God and received salvation.
- Saul got the voice of the Lord through Samuel and we get it through our line of authority! Jesus, Apostle, Prophets, Evangelist, Pastors and Teachers.