It’s impossible to serve God if you’re hung up on you. There’s no other stand by which you can stand but by the blood of the lamb.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-01-22
- Robin Atherton
- Genesis 15:1-21, Exodus 3:1-22, Exodus 4:1-16, 1 Samuel 3:15, 1 Timothy 1:12, 2 Timothy 4:7, 1 Kings 17:1
- What the Lord needs is a people who will stand that He may be high and lifted up. You need to become the vessel by which that can take place.
- You need to go after a testimony like Abraham. A word that has so taken root in our heart that when we speak it people will know that there’s no shadow of doubt that that which you speak is true, it’s the opportunity they then have to come to know it in the same manner.
- Moses stood, not because of him but because of God.
- There’s no other stand by which you can stand but by the Gospel, the faith and sufficiency of the blood of the Lamb.
- Know the truth and walk in it.
- It’s impossible to serve God if you’re hung up on you.
- Paul got over himself when he fell short of the Gospel. You’re guilty but can minister nonetheless.
- Jesus didn’t know the hearts of the people, but He ministered to the hearts of the people because He knew God who could do it!
- Let patience have her perfect work. Stand by faith, because sight will condemn you.
- The way of the Lord is found through the Gospel.
- There’s nothing else that’s life but the Word of God. You have to be willing to be the vessels through which He can perform it.