The testimony of Mary is not about a great person, but the acknowledgement of a great God. Mary needed a savior.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO PREACHING
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-01-29
- Angie Perry
- Robin Atherton
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Luke 1:26-56, Luke 2, John 2:4, Luke 2:33-35, Proverbs 3:5-8, Colossians 3:1
- What’s pleasing to the Lord? Love God and love one another.
- Mary was the Lord’s servant. She knew she could be killed for being pregnant and not married, but she said “Be it unto me according to thy Word”.
- God’s provision is perfect for every one of you.
- Mary gives God all the glory.
- The testimony of Mary is not a great person, but the acknowledgement of a great God.
- Mary needed a Savior.
- Your entire existence in the world is contrary to Proverbs 3:5-7.
- Trust in the Lord with ALL thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.