Trust in the Lord. When you step forward and accept responsibility for your mistakes and trust the Lord, his grace will cover you. Don’t let fear of consequences from your actions keep you from walking forward in faith in Christ. It’s a choice to trust God.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO COREY SWEET PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-02-19
- Corey Sweet
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Psalm 25, Hebrews 11:6, Psalm 26, John 14:12
- Are you sharing Jesus? Do you want to bring forth His Word?
- If you are the Lord’s, the purpose is to go on unto perfection. In order to do that, you must lay your life down and submit unto the authorities the Lord has put over you. It comes down to a choice.
- Most people do not want responsibility, however accepting responsibility is necessary in your walk with the Lord.
- When you step forward and accept responsibility for your mistakes and trust the Lord, His grace will cover you. Don’t let fear of consequences from your actions keep you from walking forward in faith in Christ. It’s a choice to trust God.
- It’s not tiring to put your trust in Christ, on the contrary it’s exhausting when you put your trust in anything else.
- Get out of yourself and into Christ, trust Him to do His work and put your own off.
- It is a great transition to go from a servant to a friend, you must put off your own life and receive all of the Lord! Dwelling in Him, embracing fully! Choosing to believe it is worth it!
- Everyone has made mistakes before and after knowing Christ, His grace and mercy will cover it if we’ll let Him. He wants you free, whole and healed. He’s made a way, you have to choose it!
- What are you going to do with what the Lord has already done? You cannot go wrong choosing God!
- The enemy will do all manner of things to try to turn you out of the way, the lies of the enemy will appeal to your flesh but will never satisfy.
- David’s life was one that testified of victory in Christ, because David knew it was about standing in the grace of God.
- Choose to put your trust in God because He is good, His promises are yes and amen. God is not a liar. Is your life about serving God like David’s was or are you about serving yourself?
- The standard that we need to set is not man’s but Christ’s.
- If you embrace the fear of the Lord, you’ll find you’re in the same place as David, it’s life or death. When that starts becoming a reality for you, then your seriousness in seeking the Lord will change.