God is bigger than everything, but without Him the enemy is stronger than you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-03-04
- Carter Price
- Luke 4:18-19, Matthew 19:24, Romans 10:13
- Why are people so quick to get excited over a sporting event or a celebrity and yet the excitement for Jesus and what He has done for them is lacking?
- What about Christ’s victory? That’s something to get excited about, it’s your salvation! Jesus ought to be celebrated above and beyond anything else!
- By nature the worldly things are what you are moved by, are you willing to show that same kind of excitement for the Lord?
- People are looking to the wrong places for the fix for all the problems, you cannot fix and redeem anything only Jesus can. In order for Him to fix and redeem things, His people need to be in the right place seeking Him first.
- Why did God send His son to preach the Gospel to the poor? Luke 4:18-19 says “…He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.” Because you need it!
- The Lord is not a respecter of persons, all the good things God has are available to all.
- Your hearts are full of pride, selfishness, judgement, bitterness, anger, etc. Those things are not of God, your hearts are not right naturally.
- Most people don’t have hope, because they don’t have anything to set their hope on. It’s those who know to hope on Christ who need to share with others the hope, so they can get back in the fight.
- When in captivity, you are being held against your will by something stronger than yourself. God is bigger than everything but without Him the enemy is stronger than you. You need Jesus to defeat the evil.
- Time doesn’t heal all things, the Lord heals. Are you willing to be sent to preach the Gospel that they may be healed? The country is broken because people are broken.