God needs people who will do the hard thing. Will you be one who will do the hard thing?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-03-11
- Robin Atherton
- Proverbs 9:10, John 14:15, Ephesians 6:5, Ephesians 6:1-2, Jeremiah 27:6
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. You get to choose Christ.
- You can have the fear of God and never love God. If you love God, you will keep His commandments.
- Love your neighbor – that’s those who minister Jesus unto you.
- The only way you have anything is by obedience to those over you.
- How are you going to know and bring the Word that is required for them?
- Those over you are there for your good.
- How seriously do you take service of God?
- God knows what someone needs and it may not be the Gospel. Seek God for someone else’s sake, that they may know the power of God in a personal way.
- We have a world that needs a people who will seek God for someone else’s sake.
- Are your deeds wrought in God?
- If you obey, you need to obey perfectly.
- What is your testimony? Do people know the truth when you have ministered to them?
- Any good thing that any one of you do is entirely accomplished by Him, for which we should praise Him.
- Is service to another person beneath you?
- Nothing matters more than bringing the truth of the Lord to those who will serve Him.
- God needs people who will love Him and obey Him above everything else.
- Look to the Lord and don’t let yourself or anything else get in the way.
- Exercise in obedience comes from a life lived every day to do the will of the Father, not your will. It comes through obedience.
- Do you believe Him? If you do, you will fear Him. If you fear Him, you will know He is good and worthy of praise and you will rejoice in being His servant.
- Humble yourself before God.
- God needs people who will do the hard thing.