Return to God with ALL thine heart. Seek the Lord and don’t stop seeking until you find it.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER JR PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-03-25
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Matthew 21:28-46, Matthew 22:1-14, 1 Kings 8:26-52, 1 Kings 9:1-7, 2 Chronicles 7:12-14, 2 Chronicles 6
- We are in an unprecedented time, this country was founded for the right to be able to gather together in faith and freedom of religion. Today in some places we are told we cannot join together because of the Coronavirus.
- The only thing that will bring a quick end to the pandemic is faith on Jesus Christ. There is no faith in the church. There is hope in Christ, the church must turn back to Him.
- If you are going to walk in God’s faith, it starts with obedience and submission to God and His ways.
- There has to be a wholesale putting off your life and putting on His life, putting off your will and putting on His.
- We are called to be resurrected in the body of Christ walking in His power! We can only do it by faith in what He has done. You cannot hold onto the flesh and walk in Christ.
- The publicans and harlots gladly received Jesus because He brought them hope, when you think you are better than others you cannot bring the hope of Christ.
- Everyone has the same opportunity to choose the Lord, to escape this world and ultimately escape hell. Have you accepted that deal? Live for the Lord here and receive salvation!
- Those who’ve taken the call to live for Christ, have they been received in this country? No they’ve been rejected. There is a calling from the Lord to the people to rise up, to put off the things of this earth and come forth to His service.
- The Israelites were smitten before their enemies because they sinned, those were the Lord’s people, there’s no fault outside Israel. When we see a faithless church it’s not outside the church, it’s in the church.
- The affliction brought on the people that once knew God is because they chose to forget him and turn away. It is no different now. We have all fallen, it is the church’s fault. The church forsook their God and have gone after other gods.
- The Church is supposed to know the Word of God and do it, they may know it but they are not doing it. The reason we are where we are is because of the wickedness in the Church.
- A healing in this land is going to start with each of you wanting to be a part of the driving back of corruption, you will have to humble yourself, pray, seek God’s face and turn from your wicked ways.