There is a watchman and he’s been warning us for years. Are you paying attention? Are you resting on yesterday’s faith? What you did yesterday no longer matters, that will not save you, what you do now is what matters.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-04-29
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Ezekiel 33:1-20, Matthew 13, John 15, Philippians 3, Philippians 4, Romans 8:28
- It is the pastors job to warn the people that the sword is coming. It is not for anyone who calls themselves a Christian to sit in a pew, you are to go forth preaching the Gospel.
- It is the Lord’s will that all men be saved.
- There is a watchman, he’s been warning us for years. Are you paying attention?
- Are you resting on yesterday’s faith? What you did yesterday no longer matters, that will not save you, what you do now is what matters. Don’t look to yesterday to justify you right now. Choose to believe now!
- God is righteous, He is fair, He is equitable.
- The Lord has made a way out, rest and trust in the sufficiency of Jesus Christ and His blood right now and for tomorrow. How do you get to that place? Believe God is fair and righteous.
- Every word of the Lord applies, even today! God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
- Are you going to take heed to the Word of the Lord, to His watchman? The sword is coming.
- Choose to walk away from the old man, his ways, his life, his wants, his desires and reckon yourselves dead to the old man and alive unto Christ.
- It is important to take the Word seriously and walk in it.
- If Jesus has called you to the ministry, have you let everything go, as Paul the Apostle did, to follow Christ? Or are you trying to hang onto your life as long as possible? If you want to walk in all the things of God, you have to let go of the old. You cannot do both.
- Are you quick to hear but slow to do? Just hearing doesn’t cut it, you must be a doer of the Word.
- You can’t be in Christ if you’re serving you. You are to follow Paul the Apostle’s example. What’s important to you? The things of God or the things of the earth?
- Are you content in any situation? It is not a feeling, it’s a choice, choose to be content in all things. You don’t have the strength to do it but Christ does.