No longer will we abhor His Word. Cleaning house takes place in your heart. Confess it all. Admit you are wrong. Confess that you have made yourself your idol.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-05-06
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Leviticus 26, Deuteronomy 28
- You have to be convicted in order to know you are wrong and turn and repent.
- Have you ever felt like you can’t break away from something? That’s a lie!
- You are not your carnal man unless that’s where you choose to be.
- By choosing Christ, the old man loses.
- Walking judging will take you to hell.
- Paul says examine yourself whether you be in the faith.
- How many of you would consider yourselves a pharisee? When the Word of God comes to you, do you abandon the old and go after the things of God with wreckless abandon?
- Have you set yourself up as your idol? Do you prefer yourself, your things, your life to that which the Lord has?
- Look around at your life, your church, are you afraid to mention Jesus and to be known as a believer?
- The pharisees rejected Jesus because they preferred their life. People in churches do this today.
- Your definition, unless lined up with His way, is wrong.
- People say “Don’t judge me” and what they mean is they don’t want to hear anything they don’t agree with.
- Don’t blame God! You are walking contrary to Him. To walk contrary means to walk in your own ways, in rebellion to God.
- No longer will we abhor His Word.
- God’s plan was to redeem, not condemn. Choose that image of God to dwell on.
- When you asked God to be your Lord and Savior, His becoming Lord over you means He owns you. You are to do His will.
- If you are convicted, get on your knees, confess, repent and turn and the mercy of God will come down.
- God wants to forgive, but as long as you are a child who is resisting the Lord and rebelliously walking in your own ways, He can’t deliver you!
- God made a way for you to be saved. While you were yet a sinner, He died for you, the ungodly.
- Confess it all, I am wrong, what I want has become my idol.
- Cleaning house takes place in your heart.