Jesus is the word of reconciliation and we are to take that word of reconciliation out and walk in that ministry of reconciling souls back to God. Learn to stand and be rooted and grounded in the faith and the truth of the gospel.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-06-10
- Carter Price
- Matthew 14:25-30, Romans 5:10-11, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19, Matthew 21:22, John 16:33
- As a believer it is your responsibility to lift Jesus higher.
- The nation, this world, is skating on thin ice, it’s not too late after you’ve fallen through to receive help. Help only comes from Christ. Will you call out for help before it’s too late?
- The death of Jesus Christ brought reconciliation, that is the only way to be reconciled or brought back to the Father is through Christ Jesus.
- Being reconciled back to God was His plan from the very beginning. It all starts with God.
- Jesus is the Word of reconciliation and we are to take that Word of reconciliation out and walk in that ministry of reconciling souls back to God.
- The Church took the Word of God and conformed it to themselves, that’s where the nation learned to do the same with the constitution. The things that people in the world are doing, hating, looking down on others, deceiving one another, it begins in the spirit/church first. It is full of false doctrines that are sending people to hell.
- There are people who really want to find the truth, it’s no mystery why they can’t find it, the truth is rare. If you want to know the truth, ask the Lord to show you. Diligently seek it, you will find it.
- The Church today is one of the last places to learn the truth. This should not be so.
- The love of God is selfless, everyone else comes first. Selfishness doesn’t care about anyone else as long as you get what you want.
- The Lord is bigger than all the false doctrine being taught, if you want to know Him then He will make a way. He wants you to know Him.
- Learn to stand and be rooted and grounded in the faith and the truth of the gospel.