Going to Church doesn’t mean you have faith! The church is full of religious people, but not all are believers. You have forsaken your God. Repent and let God redeem you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE WEDNESDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TX WEDNESDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Wednesday Texas 2020-09-16
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Galatians 5:16, Romans 8, Matthew 6:33, 1 Chronicles 16:34, Romans 5:19, Romans 5:12, Isaiah 1:1-20, Ecclesiastes 1:9, Hebrews 13:8, Genesis 18:16-19:28, 2 Thessalonians, Hebrews 4:1-2, John 3:19-21, James 1:2, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Isaiah 61:3
- There is no scripture that supports “Once saved always saved doctrine,” it doesn’t exist.
- It’s easy to start out in the spirit, wanting to follow God, and get turned out of the way, winding up in the flesh. The old man doesn’t want to follow God, it never will.
- Have you departed from the faith, taking on another gospel?
- Lust of the flesh, the overwhelming desire to justify yourself. It’s natural to always want to be right and never be found wrong. The carnal man never wants to be guilty, it is guilty. God is good and His mercy endureth forever. God made man perfect, sin entered through disobedience and rebellion.
- There is no justification for you outside of Jesus Christ, by His blood.
- The world has always been the world and the devil has always been the devil, evil has always been evil. The only difference is the church has taken on the character of the enemy instead of taking on the character of God. The only way for it to be driven away is that the church turn back to God and then the evil has to flee. Where there is light the darkness has to flee.
- In Christ is peace, love unfeigned, flowing without restriction to one another. Submit and obey Christ and you will get that.
- Why were people willing to give up their lives to establish the nation here in America? So they could worship their God. God raised the people up and made a great nation because the people loved Him. The people have fallen away from the faith, the church has forsaken God. God promises if you seek Him first, He will take care of your needs, why do you worry? If your needs aren’t met, you aren’t seeing the Lord first.
- The churches are full of religious people, they are not full of believers. It’s not about going to church, it’s about, are you washed by the blood of the lamb? If your heart isn’t with God all you do means nothing! Going to church doesn’t mean you have faith.
- The biggest struggle Christians have is just to believe God, unbelief is evil. Put it away, fight to believe God.
- Repentance is, God forgive me, have mercy on me and get up not desiring to continue in what you repented for. It all comes down to you choosing God. Forsake all else and choose Him. If this nation falls, what’s left for Christianity? Don’t push God to a point where He is done with you. Let God redeem you.